Loving Savior Preschool provides a loving, nurturing, God-centered learning experience for children ages 2 to 6.
Preschool Hot Lunch
Our Statement of Philosophy
We Believe . . .
- Early childhood education is an integral part of the ministry of Loving Savior.
- Early childhood education is a ministry to families of young children.
- The young child is a gift from God and learns best about God’s world through experimentation and exploration.
- Each child is unique and we encourage his/her self-esteem and individuality.
- Children learn best through play and by developmentally appropriate activities provided as an avenue for learning.
- Early childhood education provides a warm and loving Christ-centered environment where a child can develop to his/her fullest potential physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually, and spiritually.
- Early childhood education is a joint ministry that involves the congregation, the community, the staff, the family, and the child.
Loving Savior of the Hills Lutheran Preschool provides an experience-rich environment where young children can explore and learn about Jesus and his love, themselves, and the world around them. We do this by focusing on five areas of development:
Spiritually By learning about God’s word.
Intellectually By providing challenges at each child’s developmental level without the pressure or fear of failure.
Emotionally By helping the child develop a positive self-concept by accepting with love, warmth, and praise each child as God made him/her.
Socially By encouraging each child to think and act for himself/herself as well as to live in harmony with others.
Physically By providing activities and play to enhance development and coordination.
Loving Savior Preschool
14816 Peyton Dr
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Mrs. Thalia Duran